DWS guidelines for a hydropedological assessment.
Click on the button below to register.
Date: Tuesday 11 May 2021
Live From: 9 am – 12pm
Q & A: Dr. Roets (DWS) will be available to answer questions
Prof Le Roux
Prof Van Tol(UFS)
Join us as we walk you through the new DWS guidelines for a hydropedological assessment and the minimum requirements.
It is important to note that the webinar will systematically go through a hydropedological report based on the DWS guidelines, focusing on the methodologies and typical pitfalls of reports. We will unfortunately not be going into detail about how to create the maps or modelling results but merely the presented results.
Details of the webinar:
- How the landtypes are used
- What terrain analysis is useful
- What is important methodologies for fieldwork and sampling
- Converting soil form to hydrological response types
- Graphic representation of findings
- Acceptable soil physical measurements
- Presentation of modelling results